Nutritional Therapy Consultations
Personalised Nutritional Services
Gold Package – £250
Everything you need
- Initial consultation – 1 hour
- Three follow-up consultations – 30 minutes each
- Three scheduled 15 minute support calls
Initial Consultation – £115
Start on the path to a healthier you
Your initial consultation will last 1 hour. I take the time to understand your health history, goals and circumstances to develop an achievable programme for you.
Follow-up – £80
Continue your journey to health
Your follow up will last 30 minutes where I will analyse any test results you may have received since your last appointment and you can update me on your progress. I will ask quite a few questions to understand how the programme is working for you. I will then provide a revised plan.
A healthier you wherever you are
If you live too far away to see me in person, a Skype or phone call can be arranged at the same costs as above.
What to expect during your Nutrition Consultation:
- When you book your appointment you will be sent a food diary and questionnaire.
- I will ask you to complete your food diary for 3 days including a weekend day.
- During your consultation I will ask you questions about your medical history, family history, health conditions and medications you have been prescribed.
- Depending on your symptoms some laboratory testing may be recommended.
- Your nutrition programme will be designed specifically for you and will fit in with your lifestyle. As with all change it will take some dedication and commitment but I will do my very best to make that manageable and achievable.
- I provide scheduled 10 minute support calls if you buy a package which can be taken between your initial consultation and your follow-ups. This will give you an opportunity to ask questions which may have arisen when you commence your programme. I suggest collating your questions so you have them ready for the call/s.
- Your follow-ups will be every 4-8 weeks.
I practice in Farnham, Surrey (full address will be provided upon booking).
Strive for progress not perfection.